Fortune, Charity, Connections, Connviction
"Escape To Your Happy Place"

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Before I get started I unnderstand that this is late and i understand that ill probably get a zero on this but i want it turned in. I have had trouble getting my electronics that i do my homework on to work lately but I hope that you at-least read this.
And to my group I apologize for the inconvenience of my mid-term being late. Enjoi


THE DEATH PENALTY

The death penalty is punishment inwhich the personwho committedthe offense is put to death by the state.
Currently35 of the 50 states have a death penalty as well as the Federal Government and the U.S Military. The resolution allows states to continue to use the death penalty if they choose.

From some research I have found out that it cost California tax payers $90,000 a year per inmate on death row. I also found out that California could save over a billion dollars in over the next 5years if we took away the death penalty. But that is not what my argument is about.What my argument is about why I am for the death penalty. My opinion on the fact that i have found out are that California tax payers could save more money in the long run if we spent 22cents for a bullet per inmate on death row and lined them up and put a bullet in the back of their head execution style or even between the eyes. I dont feel like California tax payers should have to pay to keep child molesters,rapist,murderers (unless there is a valid reason for the murder itself)or people who commit torture,treason and or kidnapping alive. As long as experts have proven that the charges against the defendant are apodictic [indisputably true] (everyone has the right to a fair trial) then they should be killed immediately after being convicted. It'll save  money. Fuck their appeals!

I see that the death penalty honors human dignity by treating the defendant as a free moral actor able to control his own destiny for good or for ill, it does not treat him as an animal with no moral sense.

well thatsthatsthats all folks :) 
porky the pig couldnt say it better himself :p

No comments: